Why we created jPhotoUp?
In the past a Jomsocial user who unfortunately wanted to upload his or hers photos from a mobile device had to spend a lot of time and effort to get pictures to your website. This process involved a laptop, possibly cables. It created a lot of frustration in users who became less engaged in the community. This approach didn't work, it simply took too much time. We developed jPhotoUp while working on a jomsocial project. We noticed that our users had a hard time sharing pictures from their mobile devices. Thanks to jPhotoUp your users will be able to share photos and create photo albums with their iOS device from wherever they happen to be!
What is jPhotoUp?
It is simple way to sharing photos. jPhotoUp is a native mobile applications for iPhone for creating albums and uploading photos to jomsocial extension. You can launch your own Joomla Mobile App in 15 minutes with custom branding on the Apple appStore. Users of your website will be able to download the JomSocial Mobile Application and install on the device in minutes without waiting for Apple app approval.
- Native mobile applications for iPhone for creating albums and uploading photos to jomsocial extension.
- PhotoUp works out of the box with JomSocial. No joomla components required. No joomla/jomsocial customizations required.
- Its just 3 simple steps to provide your users with mobile application for uploading photos to jomsocial. Setup process takes less 15 minutes.
- Custom Branding - Give your app the same look and feel as your website with our simple branding wizard. Set your color scheme, add your logo.
- AppSore - When You have completed the 3 step setup process Your users will be able to download application from AppStore with Your own branding.
See how easy it is to purchase and setup jPhotoUp to work with your portal. It’s simple and intuitive!
Register and add your portal
It’s just 3 simple steps, if you're in a hurry you can even skip custom branding and come back to it when you have time.
Add your custom branding to apllication
You can add your color scheme and 2 kinds of logos - navbar (small) and login screen (large)
Authorize your portal
Simply download a file and put it your portals home folder
Let your user know about jPhotoUp
Create a banner or let your users know through a newsletter
Simply copy this code and paste it by your message to users:
<a target="itunes_store" href="https://itunes.apple.com/pl/app/jphotoup/id562949465?mt=8&uo=4">
<img style="border: 0;" alt=" download jPhotoUp" src="http://r.mzstatic.com/images/web/linkmaker/badge_appstore-lrg.gif">
Now see how siple jPhotoUp will be for your users
Search for your portal name and login
After you complete portal submission steps on our website it will be searchable for users by portals name
Select pictures, create album or select an existing one
After selecting pictures we give your users an ability to create new picture folders or add an new one
Your user is all set, it's that easy!